Yes, you can have both Sicily and Puglia on this amazing itinerary that is sure to make your southern Italian dreams come true. Experience authentic Sicilian and Apulian local heritage combined with contemporary 5 star luxury in a glamorous destination.
The Torre Maizza in Fasano, Puglia is a 16th century renovated masseria located on the Adriatic coast where you will find ancient olive groves along a beautiful Puglian landscape, stunning rooms and suites designed by Olga Polizzi, a serene aqua-blue swimming pool, a 9-hole executive golf course, a private beach club, and indulgent spa.
Surrounded by charming Sicilian villages and ancient Greek and Roman sites, the Verdura Resort is a paradise of 568 acres located on the southern coast of Sicily. Escape to a world of well-being, healthy eating, famous wine, and total rejuvenation of body and mind.
The package includes:
- 4-night accommodation at Torre Maizza in Fasano, Puglia
- 3-night accommodation at the Verdura Resort in Sicily
- Private transfers from Bari airport
- Private transfers to and from Palermo airport
- 1x 30-minute Relief Massage per person to be used at the Masseria in Puglia
- Guided tour of Alberobello and its Trulli in Puglia, transportation included
- 2x Green fees per person to be used at the resort in Sicily
- Private walking tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, transportation included
- Sicilian cooking class onsite at the resort in Sicily
Prices per person from: $x,xxx (Subject to change)
To request information about this vacation package call our Experts
1-800-877-1755 or Request a quote with the form below