If you love truffles then wait no more and book this package today. Discover the Piedmont region and its amazing food & wine, and the majestic beauty of Lake Maggiore. This itinerary will cover the highlights of Turin such as the lavish Royal Palace, the Egyptian museum (Italy’s finest!) and the spectacular “Mole” which started out as a synagogue and ended up as Torino’s remarkable museum of the history of cinema. It will bring you through the Langhe Hills on a tour to discover delicious truffles and wine, and have you relax on a boating excursion on the wonderful Lake Maggiore to explore the fabulous villas and gardens on the lake’s fabled Borromeo Islands!
The package includes:
- Private transfer from Milan Malpensa airport to 4-star NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
- 3 nights accommodation at 4-star NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, in a premium double room
- 2-hour Private Tour: The Art of the Italian Aperitivo
- Private guided tour of Turin: Royal Palace, the Egyptian Museum, and the Mole
- 8-hour Truffle & Wine Tour A real adventure among the Langhe Hills
- Private transfer from your Turin hotel to Asti, 4-star Hotel Aleramo
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel Aleramo in Asti in double standard room
- 5-hour Private market tour and cooking class in Asti
- Private transfer from your hotel in Asti to Stresa, on Lake Maggiore
- 2 nights accommodation at 4-star Hotel La Palma in Stresa, in a superior double room with balcony partial view
- Boating excursion: Explore villas and gardens on the lake’s fabled Borromeo islands
- Private transfer from your hotel in Stresa to Malpensa airport
If you like this package but prefer to customize it in any way, such as a different style of hotel, additions or subtractions in the number of nights, extensions to other cities or a change in the number of participants, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-877-1755.