Experience Florence the Select Italy way! This package offers you some of our favorite sites and services, starting with the exceptional, 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi. Right off the central Piazza Duomo, the property features modern decor and amenities, and you will be sure to enjoy starting and ending your day with spectacular views of Florence from your room’s large windows. Upon arrival at the Brunelleschi, you will enjoy a typical Italian dinner, including some Florentine classics like T-bone steak and delectable handmade pasta.
You will then explore Florence on a shared tour that covers all the highlights: the exteriors of the most famous buildings, from the Duomo to the Vasari Corridor, from Giotto’s bell tower to the Ponte Vecchio bridge. The best shopping streets in the center and the Oltrarno artisan’s district are indicated, and we also include a visit to a perfume atelier that captures the sweet scents of Florence.
Last but not least, the package is topped off with a full-day excursion to the Tuscan countryside. Among the rolling hills south of Siena, you will experience a quintessential Italian activity: truffle hunting. Accompanied by a knowledgeable hunter and his trusty dog, you will walk through the woods to look for white truffles, the rare and unique tubers that only grow in a few places in the world.
Customize This Package:
- Upgrade to a suite
- Add a visit to Siena
- Add a wine tasting at a local enoteca
- Witness and participate in the making of extra-virgin olive oil
For these and more options please email us or phone 800-877-1755 for a custom quote!
The package includes:
- 3-night stay at the 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, free access to the fitness room
- A cup of hot chocolate and a slice of chocolate torte served in the hotel bar
- A three-course dinner in the hotel restaurant, Osteria della Pagliazza
- Visit to a Perfume Atelier
- Shared group tour: Florence Walk & Talk
- Truffle hunting in Tuscany: A full-day excursion to the Crete Senesi