Here is an itinerary made special for foodies and wine lovers on a tour of the regions of Piedmont and Emilia Romagna. Your time in Turin will be spent enjoying an Italian aperitivo, creating your own meal in a private cooking class, and visiting the lavish Royal Palace, the Egyptian museum (Italy’s finest!) and the spectacular “Mole” which started out as a synagogue and ended up as Torino’s remarkable museum of the history of cinema, and will bring you through the Langhe Hills on a tour to discover delicious truffles and wine.
More good eats await upon arrival in Emilia Romagna’s capital city of Bologna. It is a cosmopolitan city famous for its towers, churches, beautiful porticoes, and for having the oldest university in the world, the University of Bologna. Here you will re-acquaint yourself with the Italian aperitivo, and take part in a cooking class with a market tour. You will have a private tour of the city highlights, and also a private tour of the Bologna Hills, where you will see breathtaking panoramic views and see the lovely natural landscape that surrounds the city.
The package includes:
- Private transfer from Milan Malpensa airport to Milan train station
- High speed Frecciarossa train with 2 standard seats from Milan to Turin
- Private transfer from Turin train station to NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
- 3 nights accommodation at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina in a premium double room
- The Art of the Italian Aperitivo, 2 hrs.
- Private guided tour of Turin (Royal Palace, Egyptian Museum and the “Mole”
- Private cooking class inTurin, 3 hrs.
- Truffle and Wine tour: A real adventure among the Langhe Hills, 8 hrs.
- Private transfer from Turin hotel to Turin train station
- High speed Frecciarossa train with 2 standard seats to Bologna train station, 2 ½ hrs.
- Private transfer from Bologna train station to Art Hotel Orologio
- 4 nights accommodation at Art Hotel Orologio in a Double Junior Suite
- The art of the Italian Aperitivo, 2 hrs.
- Private tour of Bologna, city highlights
- Private tour of the Bologna Hills, 9 ½ hrs.
- Cooking class with market tour in Bologna, 5 hrs.
- Private transfer from Bologna hotel to Bologna airport