1) Name and what you do at Select Italy?
I’m Rebecca Coglianese and I am a Client Services Representative for Select Italy.
2) What is your favorite Italian destination?
3) Whom would you go there with?
Anyone that could appreciate the beauty of a small community.
4) Which three things should never be missing from one’s luggage when traveling to Italy?
- A compact Italian-English phrase book, if you’re not already familiar with the basics. Italian’s appreciate a friendly “Buongiorno.”
- Patience, for Italy does not apologize for its leisurely way of life.
- If there is still room and you’re traveling more than a few weeks, peanut butter, for those late night cravings.
5) What Italian food are you addicted to?
6) Revel to us a secret about Italy! Food, shop, unique view, restaurant, your favorite T4T… Whatever we are really curious!
Gelateria Giolitti in Rome really does have the best gelato. My favorite T4T (Tips for Travelers) is to learn to be flexible and roll with the unexpected craziness Italy reveals. Don’t be afraid to ask for help (If you’re afraid to speak, reference that trusty phrase book you packed, and point to your question.)