1. Name and what you do at Select Italy?
Hi, my name is Glenda Janssen, Operations Associate (order processing, answering questions about our services… and a bit of everything, just like all my stellar colleagues!)
2. What is your favorite Italian destination?
My absolute favorite is Capo Vaticano
(in Calabria). Intensely crystalline waters that sparkle with pyrite and mother-of-pearl flakes from the nearby volcanoes, lots of fish swimming amidst the rocky seabed, water caves, and small gulf beaches… It’s the closest to Paradise I’ve ever come.
3. Whom would you go there with?
4. Which three things should never be missing from one’s luggage when traveling to Italy?
Well, there are the obvious things everyone mentions (camera, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes), and those are definitely a must…
2. stylish shoes (flip-flops are for the beach, sneakers go with jeans and sports wear);
3. and a small bottle of vinegar (it kills the hiccups and helps alleviate jellyfish stings).
The Turtle Fountain is located in Piazza Mattei, in the Sant’Angelo district of Rome
5. What Italian food are you addicted to?
Addicted… I can’t say that, as I don’t go through all the hoops of making it as often as I wish, but the thing I absolutely miss the most is Pastiera Napoletana
–even the ingredients are almost impossible to get here.
6. Reveal to us a secret about Italy! Food, shop, unique view, restaurant, your favorite T4T… Whatever we are really curious!
Meet the rest of the team!