Another quick and easy recipe for you! This time Andrea decide for a very particular appetizer, with a great impact on relatives and friends:
- 6 slices of ciabatta bread (or other bread of your liking)
- 4 well ripe fresh figs cut in halves
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 6 ounces of white cream cheese
- 3 ounces of goat cheese (soft)
- 8 stalks of chives (finely chopped) + 4 (cut in 1-inch pieces) for decoration
- 1 or 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fine sea salt to taste
Let’s get started:
First of all cut in slice the Ciabatta bread and put in the oven to broil it. In the meanwhile take the figs and cut them in half and put into a skillet to let them grill for few minutes. Turn the heat off and leave the figs in the skillet.
After you can start prepare the cream cheese. Chop some chives leaves, then take a teacup and add the goat cheese and the soft cheese. Mix them with the finely chopped chive.
Remove the figs from the skillet and slice them. Take off the Bruschetta bread from the oven. Now start spread the cream cheese, after put some Prosciutto and over some figs. As a final kick put a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar and…here we are!
Welcome your friends and relatives to try this quick and tasty recipe!
Check out our selection of Italian Gourmet Food for give a special kick to this recipe at: Select Italy Food Store