Let’s meet Alison:
1. Name and What do you do at Select Italy.
2. What’s your favorite Italian destination?
3. Whom would you go there with?
My husband and (6-month old) son!
4. Which 3 things should never be missing from one’s luggage when traveling to Italy?
Flats: Stylish, non-tennis-shoes, but easier to navigate the cobblestones in than heels. Sunglasses: Best accessory almost everywhere and worst accessory to find yourself without. Internationally usable phone: I just can’t live without it these days.
5. What Italian food are you addicted to?
Pasta – really could eat it every day indefinitely (and have).
6. Reveal us a secret about Italy! Food, shop, unique view, restaurant, your favorite T4T…Whatever, we are really curious!
There are so many. Here is one.
One of the best views of Florence is from Piazzale Michelangelo at sunset. Also beautiful are the steps of San Miniato or Forte Belvedere, which are in the same general area but with slightly different angles.
Do you want to ask something directly to Alison? Leave a comment below and she will reply!