Let’s meet Michaelanne:
1. Name and What do you do at Select Italy.
Michaelanne Chapel and I am a Senior Sales Consultant
2. What’s your favorite Italian destination?
3. Whom would you go there with?
Friends, family, David Bowie.
4. Which 3 things should never be missing from one’s luggage when traveling to Italy?
A black dress, an extra bag, and a deck of cards.
5. What Italian food are you addicted to?
6. Reveal us a secret about Italy! Food, shop, unique view, restaurant, your favorite T4T…Whatever, we are really curious!
On a recent trip to Sicily I had the extreme pleasure of visiting Castelbuono, a little town very near to Cefalu. Because Cefalu is the “main” tourist destination of the area, Castelbuono is sometimes overlooked, but it is fantastic! It has a charming town square, that in the evening is filled with locals enjoying conversation before heading home for dinner. A visit to Fiasconaro, a bakery and sweet shop in the center of town, is a must! Every evening they have a table set out where you can taste their delicacies, including some of the best panettone in the whole of Italy!
Do you want to ask something directly to Michaelanne? Leave a comment below and she will reply!Read All Meet the Team
Never miss an article!
Subscribe to receive new blog articles straight to your inbox!