1. Name and What do you do at Select Italy?
Cynthia Bianchini. I’m an intern in New York for the Production Department.
2. What’s your favorite Italian destination?
I haven’t been in many Italian cities, but I liked all the cities I visited. Each of them were different. I loved Modena, a historical city, but I would advise it for a short stay, because it is not a huge town. Yet my favorite one is Venice. This city is beautiful!
3. Whom would you go there with?
As it is a romantic city, I would go there with my boyfriend. To enjoy a Gondola Tour and
4. Which 3 things should never be missing from one’s luggage when traveling to Italy?
My camera, credit card and sunglasses.
5. What Italian food are you addicted to?
Without hesitation, I’m addicted to pasta. So good and numerous ways to cook it.
6. Reveal to us a secret about Italy! Food, shop, unique view, restaurant, your favorite T4T…Whatever, we are really curious!
Aceto balsamico di Modena, a very good vinegar I often use at home. Ice creams from Piazza del Duomo, Milan, a lot of flavors, colors but to consume with moderation! There are several nice parks in Milan, where you can relax and tan (weather permitting) in the heart of his huge city.
Do you want to ask something directly to Cynthia? Leave a comment below and she will reply!Click here to read other experts’ advice and travel tips.[/box]