Everyday we search the internet for juicy news and curiosities about Italy and travel and we share them with our community on Select Italy’ social media platforms (if you don’t do it already, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We are also on LinkedIn!)
Tweets of the month:
- The World’s Smallest Hotels? Is a B&B in Asti, Piedmont.
- The most traditional pizza: Margherita! Do you know the origin of the name and the right recipe?
- Tuscan Bread, not a conventional one. Find out why…
- In 2012, a new museum in Rome will pay homage to the legacy of all things made in Italy!
- Nintendo Features Naples Museum in Video Game! An innovative approach to teach young people about art!
- The biggest wine bottle ever entered in the Guinnes Book of World Records! A 8.5ft bottle that contains 135 gal DOC Collio.
- Il Maritozzo, a roman sweet roll, cut open and filled to the brim with panna and fresh whipped cream!
- If you like beer, you can’t miss the Italy Beer Festival in Milan! Over 100 craft beers are waiting for you!
- Lamborghini is commemorating the Italy’s 150th anniversary with the “Gallardo Tricolore” special edition.